€Ab 84.95 €
· 1 ⅛” A-Head stem
· with SDS front cap for SDS Links/Adapter
· Angle adjustable from -10° to +50°.
· Simple fixing ring Twist function ±90°
· handlebar clamping ø 31,8 or 35mm
· robust toothing in the adjustable joint
· suitable for MTB / Cross Country use
· Required min. fork shaft protrusion approx. 58 mm
Designed for (E)-City/Trekking bikers, this 1 ⅛” Ahead stem is part of the new Alpha series, which sets accents with its own design language. The Alpha Pro is angle adjustable over a wide range from -10° to 50°, with the robust adjustment joint standing out. Ideal for individually adjusting the stem angle and handlebar height to relieve strain on the arms and neck. The play-free adjustment of the headset takes place without the usual Ahead star nut. The integrated fixing ring allows the stem to be rotated 90° to the left and right to transport the bike in a space-saving manner without adversely affecting the headset adjustment. Thanks to its heavy-duty forged construction, the Alpha Pro is also suitable for Cargobikes. The Alpha Pro makes hidden cable routing through the stem possible, as well as the installation of a navigation system or lamp via the SDS system.