Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS
€Ab 145.95 € – €Ab 155.95 €
MSRP from 139,95€
· tool-free handlebar height adjustment
· with twist function ± 90°.
· Angle-adjustable stem, -10° to +50°
· for 1 ⅛” A-Head fork, handlebar clamping ø 31,8mm
· incl. reducing sleeve with stop collar for stem mounting
· only for steel fork shaft with ø 25,4mm
· T11 are approved for MTB use !
· T15 are only approved for trekking use !
· with SDS front cap
The Speedlifter top model combines three functions. Thanks to this handlebar adjustment system, e-bikers and city/trekking cyclists can quickly find their individual perfect seating position and riding comfort. For this purpose, the Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS works with a tool-free handlebar height adjustment via quick-release lever. This allows you to define the handlebar height in a sporty low or upright relaxed way and even vary your seating- / riding position on tour. For example, if it seems too sporty after the winter break. The integrated, angle-adjustable stem can be set between -10° and +50° for ergonomic cockpit fine tuning. If you want to “park” your bike in a cellar, apartment or car, you can turn the handlebar by 90° to save space in a matter of seconds using the quick-release and unlocking bolt. The stem handlebar system, which can be retrofitted to 1⅛” Ahead steel fork shafts, accommodates accessories like a lamp via the SDS front cap.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6, AL-6066-T6, 3D forged
- Colour : black anodized
- Handlebar clamping : ø 31,8mm
- Shaft diameter : ø 25,4mm
- Lengths : 60mm to 150mm
- Weight : from approx. 495g
- Scope of delivery: Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS incl. instructions
The Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS is a handlebar height adjustment system with special twist function of the handlebar unit for bicycles with A-Head headset. Based on the proven height adjustment of the Speedlifter Classic with quick-release lever, anti-twist protection and pull-out stop for the shaft tube, the Twist Pro also allows easy, safe and quick, tool-free 90° rotation of the handlebar unit either to the right or left! In addition, an angle-adjustable stem is integrated. The Speedlifter-Twist system can be retrofitted to bicycles with 1 “⅛” A-Head steel fork shafts. We recommend the Simple Draw or the Profi Cut Tool for installation.
Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS Brief instructions and installation requirements
This is the short manual of our Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS. You can read here how to install the Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS into your bike and how to use it.