Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS
€Ab 149.95 € – €Ab 159.95 €
MSRP from 149,95€
· Tool-free handlebar height adjustment
· With twist function ± 90°.
· Angle-adjustable stem, -10° to +50°
· For 1 ⅛” A-Head fork, handlebar clamping ø 31,8mm
· Incl. reducing sleeve with stop collar for stem mounting
· Only for steel fork shaft with ø 25,4mm
· T11 are approved for MTB use !
· T15 are only approved for trekking use !
· With SDS front cap
The Speedlifter top model combines three functions. Thanks to its handlebar adjustment system, e-bikers and city / trekking cyclists can quickly find their perfect individual seating position and riding comfort. For this reason, the Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS has a tool-free handlebar height adjustment via quick-release lever. This allows you, to have the handlebar in a sporty low or upright relaxed position. You can even vary your seating / riding position while on tour, for example, if it seems too sporty after the winter break. The integrated, angle-adjustable stem can be set between -10° and +50° for ergonomic fine tuning. If you want to park your bike in a basement, apartment or car, you can turn the handlebar by 90° to save space in a matter of seconds, using the quick-release and unlocking bolt. The stem handlebar system, which can be retrofitted to 1⅛” A-head steel fork shafts, and gives room for accessories like a lamp via the SDS front cap.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6, AL-6066-T6, 3D forged
- Colour : Black anodized
- Handlebar clamping : ø 31,8mm
- Shaft diameter : ø 25,4mm
- Lengths : 60mm to 150mm
- Weight : From approx. 495g
- Scope of delivery : Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS incl. instructions
The Speedlifter Twist Pro SDS is a handlebar height adjustment system with a special twist function of the handlebar unit. It fits for bicycles with an A-Head headset. Based on the approved Speedlifter Classic, it comes with a quick-release lever, anti-twist protection and pull-out stop for the shaft tube. Just like its brother, the Twist Pro allows easy, safe and quick, tool-free 90° rotation of the handlebar unit either to the right or left! In addition, it has an angle-adjustable stem.
The Speedlifter-Twist system can be retrofitted to bicycles with 1 “⅛” A-Head steel fork shafts.
We recommend the Simple Draw or the Profi Cut Tool for installation.