€Ab 24.95 € – €Ab 36.95 €
MSRP from 24,95 €
Anyone who goes on a tour with a city/trekking bike or mountain bike, knows the situation: you like to have valuable touring accessories with you, for example a bright lamp or a GPS navigation device à la Garmin. But how do you mount a navigation device centrally on the bike so that it is easy to read? This is where the SDS mount, which is compatible with all by,schulz stems with integrated SDS front cap, comes into play! Integrated into the stem design and attached with a robust screw connection, the SDS-Link-Pro mount serves as a sturdy mounting platform, which can be used to install either a lamp, a GPS navigation device, an action camera or, on an E-MTB, the Bosch Kiox display. The SDS-Link Pro mount, which is available in five variants, can be individually adjusted to bring the accessories into the ideal position for best readability and operability.
SDS Link – Pro are angle-adjustable and, depending on the version, can be used to hold a light, action camera, navigation system or bike computer. The Single Link Bottleholder can also be used to mount bottle holder on the front of the stem. The SDS Link – Pro 10 M5 – U also serves as an angle-adjustable universal link for the SDS adapter.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6
- Colour : Black anodized
- Weight : From approx. 25 g
- Scope of delivey : SDS Link-Pro
- SDS Link-Pro 10 M5-U : 10 mm wide, ø 5 mm thread, e.g. for lamp
- SDS Link-Pro 10 B6 : 10 mm wide, sleeve ø 6 mm, e.g. for lamps
- SDS Link-Pro CAM : E.g. for GoPro
- SDS Link-Pro GPS-GM1 : E.g. for Garmin, Sigma
- SDS Link-Pro Kiox : For Bosch Display
- Easy mounting and inclination adjustment
- Central and clean placement of accessories
- Wide range of combination options with SDS links and adapters