D.2 ST-Ro – Dropper Parallelogram Seatpost
MRSP from 479,95€
· Fine response behaviour, high riding comfort
· IGUS polymer high-performance plain bearings
· Simple change of spring element and saddle
· Spring elements in 4 degrees of hardness, selectable according to the rider’s weight and easily replaceable
· Loadable up to 130 kg rider weight
· Saddle clamp with fine adjustment and robust locking and defined adjustment range with stop
· For saddle racks with Ø 7mm, optional for Ø 8mm available
· External cable routing
· Adjustment range T80 approx. 80mm
NOTE AVAILABILITY D.SERIES:
Until further notice, the by,schulz dropper seatposts are not yet available on the market. Due to the interruption of parts of the supply chain, as well as bottlenecks in production, it is currently not possible for us to manufacture the by,schulz D.1 and D.2 dropper seatposts.
Delivery time on request.
This innovation combines a parallelogram suspension seatpost with a mechanically controlled dropper post for a comfortable ride, a stepless seat height adjustment and high safety during stops. This is why it has won the Eurobike Gold Award 2018!
This first-class parallelogram seatpost gives ambitious (e)-city and trekking bikers the highest riding comfort on gravel as well as on cobblestone in an urban environment! This suspension comfort can be optimized exactly to the rider’s weight with different steel springs, which are available in 4 hardnesses for riders weighing 45 to 130 kg. Using the ergonomic handlebar operating lever, the rider can easily lower this dropper/suspension seat post by 80 mm before a descent, or benefits from great riding control and secure footing, e.g. when stopping at traffic lights, because of the lowered center of gravity. The external cable routing makes maintenance work easy.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6, AL-6066-T6
- Colour : Black anodized
- Installation height : Approx. 134mm
- Spring element : Length approx. 72mm
- Spring travel : Approx. 30mm
- Offset : Approx. 17mm
- Tube : ø 30.9 – 34.9mm
- Weight : From approx. 910g
- Scope of delivery : D.2-ST-Ro seat post incl. neoprene protective cover and operating instructions incl. cable casing, cable and operating lever for mounting on handlebars