D.2 ST-Ri – Dropper Parallelogram Seatpost
MRSP from 479,95€
· Fine response behaviour, high riding comfort
· IGUS polymer high-performance plain bearings
· Easy change of springs and saddles
· Spring elements in 4 degrees of hardness, selectable according to the rider’s weight and easily replaceable
· Loadable up to 130 kg rider weight
· Saddle clamp with fine adjustment and robust locking and defined adjustment range with stop
· For saddle racks with Ø 7mm, optional for Ø 8mm available
· Internal cable routing
· Adjustment range T80 approx. 80mm
NOTE AVAILABILITY D.SERIES:
Until further notice, the by,schulz dropper seatposts are not yet available on the market. Due to the interruption of parts of the supply chain, as well as bottlenecks in production, it is currently not possible for us to manufacture the by,schulz D.1 and D.2 dropper seatposts.
Delivery time on request.
Designed for sporty (e)-city / trekking drivers, this steplessly lowerable parallelogram suspension seatpost significantly increases riding comfort. The D.2 ST-Ri, which won the Eurobike Award 2018, features a approved parallelogram suspension design and a finely tuned steel spring. This results in 30 mm spring travel that reliably absorbs road shocks. This means top seating comfort – no matter if you are riding on bumpy dirt roads or in urban areas. The D.2 ST-Ri’s dropper function increases riding control and safety when stopping at traffic lights or riding downhill: It can be lowered with a push on the ergonomic operating lever, which is installed on the handlebar. In order to avoid fatigue, frequent riders can adjust the seat height continuously. The steel cable of the mechanically controlled D.2 ST-Ri runs protected within the frame. The D.2 ST-Ri is the perfect combination of suspension and dropper seatpost and maximizes riding pleasure with 80mm dropper travel.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6, AL-6066-T6
- Colour : Black anodized
- Construction height : Approx. 134mm
- Spring element : Lenght approx. 72mm
- Spring travel : Approx. 30mm
- Offset : Approx. 17mm
- Tube : ø 30.9 – 34.9mm
- Weight : From approx. 940g
- Scope of delivery : D.2-ST-Ri seat post incl. neoprene protective cover and operating instructions incl. cable guide, cable and operating lever for mounting on handlebars