Z.1 Z-Line Fold Pedal
MSRP from 189,95€
• Compact when folded
• Easy, intuitive operation
• Lowered tread, non-slip grip tape
• Allowable rider weight: 150kg
Available from March 2022.
The fancy design of forged aluminum combined with a large central bearing allows the lowering of the tread to the zero line of the pedal axle.
This results in a unique, pleasant and fatigue-free pedaling.
For added comfort, the generously sized tread surface with high-quality non-slip Grip Tape.
Furthermore, thanks to the lowered pedaling surface, the user can also lower the saddle, which promotes better ground contact and more secure footing when stopping.
When folded, the folding pedal requires extremely little space with about 20 mm, is fixed to the crank and adjustable. After unfolding, the pedal automatically swings out and is immediately ready for use. The pedal designed for bicycles, E-bikes and Kompackträder is tested according to DIN EN 4210 with increased test load and approved for 150kg rider weight.
Of course, the pedal is secured by a sophisticated mechanism against accidental folding away while driving and still very easy to use.
- Material : forged aluminum
- Colour : black anodized
- Axle, high quality steel alloy, 9/16″x20tpi.
- Central bearing, double row angular contact ball bearing.
- Igus plain bearing in folding mechanism
- Weight : approx 760g / set
- Allowable rider weight : 150kg