SDS Link-Pro L
€Ab 37.95 €
MSRP from 19,95€
If you go on a tour with a city/trekking bike or mountain bike, you know what it’s like to have valuable touring accessories like a bright lamp or a GPS navigation device à la Garmin with you. But how do you mount a navigation device centrally on the bike so that it is easy to read? This is where the SDS mount compatible with all by,schulz stems with integrated SDS front cap comes into play! Integrated into the stem design with a positive fit and attached with robust screws, the SDS-Link-Pro mount serves as a sturdy mounting platform that can be used to mount either a lamp, a GPS navigation device, an action camera or, on the E-MTB, the Bosch Kiox display. The SDS-Link Pro mount, which is available in five variants, can be individually adjusted to bring the accessories into the optimum position for optimum readability and ease of use.
SDS Link – Pro are angle-adjustable and, depending on the version, can be used to hold a light, action camera, navigation system or bike computer. The Single Link Bottleholder can also be used to mount bottle cages on the front of the stem. The SDS Link – Pro 10 M5 – U also serves as an angle-adjustable universal link for the SDS adapter.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6
- Colour : Black anodized
- Weight : From approx. 25 g
- Scope of delivery : SDS Link-Pro L
- SDS Link-Pro L GPS-GM1 : E.g. for Garmin, Sigma
- SDS Link-Pro L Kiox : For Bosch Display
- Easy mounting and inclination adjustment
- Central and tidy placement of accessories
- Wide range of combination options with SDS links and adapters