M.1 M-Line Pedal
€Ab 89.95 €
Platform pedal for bikes and e-bikes
· Large non-slip tread surface with 3M Grip Tape
· Flat aluminum body with 19mm height
· StVZO conform with narrow reflectors
· High quality 9/16” axle + bearing
· Permissible rider weight: max. 150 kg
· Weight: approx. 520g / set
RRP from €89.95
NOTE AVAILABILITY M.1 PEDAL:
The M.1 pedal from by,schulz is not yet available on the market. It is currently in the influx and will be available from mid-June 2023.
Product description – M.1 platform pedal
With the M-Line pedal series, by,schulz adds a lightweight new product to its pedal product category.
The M.1 is designed for trekking bikes, e-bikes and cargo bikes. The high-strength aluminum body of the M.1 is significantly flatter than usual with a height of only 19mm overall height and yet StVZO compliant due to novel narrow reflectors.
The large tread surface is provided with a non-slip Grip Tape, so that a safe stand is guaranteed while riding. The solid and high-quality axle and bearing units from the MTB range offer high reliability and a pleasant driving experience. It is approved for a rider weight of up to 150 kg.
– Rigid pedal
– With 19mm height kept very flat
– Large tread surface
– 3M Grip Tape
– Material: aluminum AL-6061-T6
– Weight: approx. 260g per pedal
– Permissible rider weight: 150 kg