€Ab 109.95 € – €Ab 119.95 €
MSRP from 109,95€
· Tool-free handlebar height adjustment
· With twist function ± 90°.
· For 1 ⅛” A-Head fork,
· Incl. reducing sleeve with stop collar for stem mounting
· For aluminium fork shaft available as T6 with ø 24,4 and 24,6mm
· For steel fork shaft available as T6, T8, T10, T12, T15 with ø 25,4mm
· T12 – T15 are only approved for trekking use!
With two top functions, the approved Speedlifter Twist handlebar adjustment system supports city and trekking cyclists as well as e-bikers. Designed for 1⅛” A-head fork shafts, the retrofittable system enables quick and tool-free height adjustment of the handlebar via quick-release lever. The pedalist can adjust the handlebar height to their body size, purpose, and preferences, and even fine-tune their riding position (sporty vs. upright) spontaneously on the tour, depending on the riding situation. Perfect for ergonomically adjusting your bike to your individual fitness, preventing signs of fatigue and enjoying a top riding comfort! The twist function allows the driver to “twist” the handlebar 90° to the left or right in a matter of seconds to save space and then park his bike in the basement or transport it in the car.
- Material : Aluminium AL-6061-T6, AL-6066-T6, 3D forged
- Colour : Black anodized
- Shaft diameter : ø 24,4 – 25,4mm
- Lengths : 60mm to 150mm
- Weight : From approx. 340g
- Scope of delivery : Speedlifter Twist 1 ⅛“ incl. reducing sleeve, Top Cap Rubber and instructions
The Speedlifter systems can be installed on bicycles with A-Head forks with metal fork shafts. There are currently various versions available for 1 ⅛” shafts with an outer diameter of 28.6 mm and 1 ¼” shafts with an outer diameter of 31.6 mm. For installation, the upper end of the fork shaft should be slotted at the rear in the direction of travel and protrude at least 46 mm above the headset. Speedlifter systems are available for unthreaded metal fork shafts in various diameters and extension lengths from 60 to 220 mm. The variants can be selected depending on the technical installation requirements for aluminium or steel fork shafts.