Valve Adapter Mini Tool
€Ab 4.95 €
MSRP from 5,95 €
· Valve adapter Presta (SV) + Dunlop (DV) to Schrader (AV) in high-quality design
· Additional function: valve key/valve extractor for loosening and tightening valve inserts AV and SV
· Adapter from Dunlop valve (DV) to Schrader valve (AV)
· Adapter from Presta valve (SV) to Schrader valve (AV)
· Mini-Tool Screw-in and screw-out tool for Presta Valve (SV)
· Mini-Tool for screwing in and unscrewing Schrader valves (AV)
– With o-ring as loss protection and sealing ring
– Practical key fob
Imagine you have finally started the long desired Sunday tour with an MTB, racing or trekking bike, but you notice that the tire pressure of your tires are too low. How about quickly inflating them at the nearby gas station with the usual compressor for car tires? Good idea, if only no Dunlop (DV) or Presta (SV) valve had been fitted to the wheel. Our flexible, intelligent everyday helper solves this dilemma. The valve adapter is compatible with all common valves. It is simply screwed onto the Dunlop or Presta valve. Thanks to its Schrader valve adapter, it allows you to use the powerful gas station compressor. The aluminium mini tool, designed as a practical key ring, also allows Schrader valve and Presta valve inserts to be loosened and tightened using an integrated valve key.
It is often the little things that make a big difference. For example, when it comes to inflating the tire on the way. You don’t take a big pump with you and it’s hard work with a small one. With our practical valve adapters, which are carried along on the key ring, the tires are “pumped up” very quickly at the gas station. The small all-rounders are made of anodized aluminium and fit on Dunlop or Presta valves to make a car valve connection. The second function is also very helpful: Valves can be retightened or replaced with this mini tool.
- Material : Aluminium
- Colours : Black, silver, gold, red, blue or green
- Gewicht : Approx. 4g
- Scope of delivery : Valve Adapter Mini Tool
Often it is the little things that make the big difference. For example, when it comes to inflating the tire on the way. You don’t take a big pump with you and it’s tedious with a small one. With our practical valve adapters, which are carried along on the key ring, the bike is “pumped up” very quickly at the petrol station. The small all-rounders made of anodized aluminium fit on Dunlop or Presta valves and thus create a car valve connection. The second tool function is also helpful: If a valve does not fit tightly, it can be retightened or replaced with the mini tool.