€Ab 5.95 €
· Valve adapter Presta (SV) + Dunlop (DV) to Schrader (AV) in high-quality design
· Additional function: valve key/valve extractor for loosening and tightening valve inserts AV and SV
· with O-ring as loss protection and sealing ring
· Adapter from Dunlop valve (DV) to Schrader valve (AV)
· Adapter from Presta valve (SV) to Schrader valve (AV)
· Mini-Tool Screw-in and Screw-Out Tool for Presta Valve (SV)
· Mini-Tool for screwing in and unscrewing Schrader valves (AV)
– with O-ring as loss protection and sealing ring
– practical key fob
One has started the longed-for Sunday tour with MTB, racing or trekking bike, but notices that the tire pressure and the pressure of the minipump are too low. To inflate the tire at the nearby gas station with the usual pump for car tires? Good idea, if only no Dunlop (DV) or Presta (SV) valve had been fitted to the wheel. Our flexible, intelligent everyday helper in a reduced design solves this dilemma: compatible with all common valves, the valve adapter is screwed onto the Dunlop or Presta valve and, thanks to its Schrader valve connection, allows access to the powerful filling station pump. The aluminium mini tool, designed as a practical key ring, also allows Schrader valve and Presta valve inserts to be loosened and tightened using an integrated valve key.
Often it is the little things that make the big difference. For example, when it comes to inflating the tire on the way. You don’t take a big pump with you and it’s tedious with a small one. With our practical valve adapters, which are carried along on the key ring, the bike is “pumped up” very quickly at the petrol station. The small “all-rounders” made of anodized aluminium fit on Dunlop or Presta valves and thus create a car valve connection. The second tool function is also helpful: If a valve does not fit properly, it can be retightened or replaced with the mini tool.